Yes, just yes.
Today, even though I am still in prison, I feel free. I feel like the possibilities for me are endless. But, at the same time I feel like I am running out of time to do everything I want to do with my life. I just want to go where the wind and water takes me. I’m in this dreamer limbo currently. Just letting my mind wander…
I am so thankful for all the friends and family I have. I love them dearly. I wouldn’t be who I am today without them.
I think that sometimes people are judged by who they associate with. Well that is pure bullshit.
You need to give everyone a chance.
Everyone is beautiful.
It just takes the right person to see that beauty.
It just takes a person taking the time to see what is beautiful and that beauty is everywhere.
So this picture made my day. It is freaking adorableeee!!! How could you not like a puppy skate boarding?!?! Seriously!?!?!
Anyways, my weekend was thebomb.com. Yes, I did just say that. I guess I should update you on my life now. Well, homeboy won’t talk to me (surprise). Seriously, this whole act is getting on my nerves, so now I’m just like meh. Fuck bitches get money holla! Just kidding. I’m a freaking lady. I have no life, but it’s weird because at the same time I kinda do. I hope everyone has a fantastic day! MUAH!
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for things that matter.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye… But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose Life.
28. Forgive but don’t forget.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you think you need.
42. The best is yet to come…
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
One of the saddest parts of life is growing up and growing apart. One of my best friends in high school now does not talk to me at all. She deleted me off Facebook and doesn’t return my texts. I tried to keep in touch with her the best I could and I tried to understand why, but she just doesn’t want anything to do with me now. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to let that go and move on.
My high school sweetheart contacted me today after not talking to him for about a year and a half straight. I wanted to know so much about how he was doing and what he was up to now. I know a part of me will always be his. He is still one of the best friends I’ve ever had. We were best friends before we dated and I just think that made use closer. We lived together and I never got sick of seeing him or being around him. Every day with him was an adventure, and I always looked forward to it. I broke up with him and messed this all up. My first year of college was really rough for me. I was stripped of my identity, put into prison, my best friend was killed in Afghanistan, and my grandfather died of cancer. I didn’t know how to handle all that so I withdrew from everything. I gave up a good thing. I know one day I will marry someone like him.
That is if I get married at all. I don’t know where God is taking me, but I fully trust Him and His plan. It’s hard to endure all the rough times and pain that comes, but I know He gives me strength to do it. He blessed me with so much love to give and I just hope I don’t fail him.
I really hate people, and when I say I really hate people. I really fucking hate people. (excuse my derogatory language, but we’re all adults here). If I give you any second of my time, you better be freaking thankful! I am not going to chase you around. The first time you ignore me, you are gone! G-O-N-E gone! AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!! I am DONE being ignored, used, abused, taken for granted, etc. I am living and doing things for ME and what is going to make ME happy. So sorry I’m not sorry. I’m not going to put up with your crap. Like NSync said, “BYE BYE BYE” !
This picture makes me happy:)
Puppies are better than people and I love them ❤
Rise and fall,
Nothing at all.
To her beauty,
The strength, the passion;
She had it all.
She really cared for you.
She will come, but
She will leave.
There’s nothing left
To make her believe.
I fully understand that someone could be so in love with someone else that they don’t want to live without them. Yes, I get it. However, I will never EVER feel like I could not live if my husband or boyfriend died. I just couldn’t feel that way. The only way that I would feel like dying, would be if one of my parents or siblings died because they are what makes me. They are the puzzle pieces that put me together. I would be very sad and devastated from losing a significant other, but I would not feel like dying. I don’t know. I have never had another individual there for me in that aspect either. I have always been single and independent. I have never depended on a man for anything. I have always done things, gotten things, and supported myself whether it be emotionally or financially. I have never met a man I could not live without with.